SITUATED ON WHAT WAS ONCE PART OF THE ALBRIGHT ESTATE, twelve acres along West Ferry
Street and to the north, is a home with some history. It was built in 1901, the same year as the Buffalo Pan-American Exposition. The current owners looked up the property at The Buffalo History Museum’s library
and have a copy of the vintage façade hanging in their own library. Before they bought it, the house was
owned by revered and renowned Buffalo interior decorator Florence Cooper, a Buffalo Brave (who reportedly had the dining room floor painted with full court striping), and a member of the Rich family.
UPDATING TO CREATE
LIGHT AND FLOW
BY NANCY J. PARISI